Based on faculty feedback, the Office of Research Support has created a Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) section for UTSA researchers. However you can find all the following information throughout the site. We have also provided links for further information.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): Sponsored Programs & Proposals/Grants
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): Intellectual Property
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): Compliance
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): Conflict of Interest (COI)
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): Collaboration *see below*
Q: How do I find other researchers in my area of interest?
A: The Office for Research main website offers a “Faculty Research Interest” search tool. http://research.utsa.edu/partners/research-scientists
Q: Are there research opportunities for Undergraduate Students?
A: Undergraduate research compliments and enhances the effectiveness of classroom learning. It is an academic endeavor facilitated through by faculty mentor and student teamwork. Students will learn to engage in the discovery process, creating knowledge through various methods of inquiry and analysis. The Office of Undergraduate Research (OUR) at UTSA exists to promote, facilitate, and support all types of undergraduate research and scholarly inquiry. http://research.utsa.edu/UGresearch
If you have any questions we have not addressed, please email email@example.com.