UTSA Postdoctoral Support Program
The Office of Research Support (ORS) at UTSA serves as a central resource for postdoctoral scholars on campus. By providing a menu of services, from annual postdoc orientations to career development programs to exit surveys, ORS promotes postdoctoral training at UTSA and prepares UTSA postdocs for successful careers. ORS also partners with the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, Office of Postdoctoral Affairs to provide joint programming relevant to postdocs.
To subscribe to the UTSA postdoc mailing list, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the message: Subscribe Postdocs. All members of the UTSA community may subscribe to the UTSA postdoc list.
Additional Support ServicesThe Office of Research Support coordinates the following services for all UTSA postdocs:
- Annual Postdoctoral Scholars Orientation – Fall and Spring Semester
- Affiliate Membership to the National Postdoctoral Association - http://www.nationalpostdoc.org/
Please visit the Membership Benefits Web page for details on your membership benefits.
- Resume, CV, Cover Letter, and Personal Statement Critiques
- Career Development Workshops and Symposia at UTSA
- Access to Community of Science: PIVOT Funding Search
For more information, visit: https://pivot.cos.com/register
- Access to UTHSCSA postdoc support opportunities. For more information, visit:
Additional UTSA Resources and Support
- Office of International Programs - http://international.utsa.edu/utsa-policy/about-international-faculty-scholar-services/
- Employee Resources - https://utsa.edu/hr/Employee.html
- Library Support - http://lib.utsa.edu/
- The Graduate School - http://graduateschool.utsa.edu/current-students/category/graduate-student-success/
For more information on the UTSA Postdoctoral Support Program, please contact Jaclyn Shaw at 210-458-6767 or email@example.com.