UTSA Postdoctoral Support Program
The Office of Research Support (ORS) at UTSA serves as a central resource for postdoctoral scholars on campus. By providing a menu of services, from annual postdoc orientations to career development programs, ORS promotes postdoctoral training at UTSA and prepares UTSA postdocs for successful careers. ORS also partners with the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio (UTHSCSA), Office of Postdoctoral Affairs to provide joint programming for postdocs.
To subscribe to the UTSA postdoc mailing list, send an e-mail to Diane.Elizondo@utsa.edu with the message: Subscribe Postdocs. All members of the UTSA community may subscribe to the UTSA postdoc list.
Additional Support ServicesORS coordinates the following services for all UTSA postdocs:
- Annual Postdoctoral Scholars Orientation – Fall and Spring Semester
- Resume, CV, Cover Letter, and Personal Statement Critiques
- Career Development Workshops and Symposia at UTSA and UTHSCSA
- Access to Community of Science: PIVOT Funding Search
For more information, visit: https://pivot.cos.com/register
- Affiliate Membership to the National Postdoctoral Association - http://www.nationalpostdoc.org/
Please visit the Membership Benefits Web page for details on your membership benefits. Additionally, create a NPA account using your @utsa.edu email address.
- Access to UTHSCSA postdoc support opportunities. For more information, visit:
Additional UTSA Resources and Support
- Employee Resources - https://utsa.edu/hr/Employee.html
- The Graduate School - http://graduateschool.utsa.edu/current-students/category/graduate-student-success/
- Individual Development Plan Guidance - http://research.utsa.edu/ors/idp.php
- Library Support - http://lib.utsa.edu/
- Office of International Programs - http://international.utsa.edu/utsa-policy/about-international-faculty-scholar-services/
For more information on the UTSA Postdoctoral Support Program, please contact Diane Elizondo at 210-458-8528 or Diane.Elizondo@utsa.edu.