UTSA is committed to fostering outside interactions of its faculty and students with government and business entities, understanding that these relationships often create professional conflicts of interest. We seek to identify and manage these conflicting relationships, restricting activities where necessary, to preserve research integrity, independent decision-making, and protection of research subjects. This process is necessary to meet federal funding agency and state requirements and to ensure transparency and oversight of appropriate engagement with commercial and non-profit organizations as a part of UTSA’s research, education, and public service activities.
- Who must disclose financial interests?
- What is include in my disclosure under the Research COI policy (HOP 10.04)?
- What must be reported under COI / COC
and Outside Activities policy (HOP 1.33)?
- How is conflict of interest and conflict of
- What happens to my Disclosure?
- Outside Activity Form (PDF)
- Disclosure Process Flowchart (PDF)
- Guidelines to Professional Consulting Activities and Agreements (PDF)
Assistant Vice President for Research Integrity
Location: GSR 2.130BB